Author Topic: Second Lifers?  (Read 27842 times)

Offline TakeshiXXX

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Second Lifers?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 03:39:58 AM »
Yea the same here SL is how I discovered DG. I do alot of building in SL so the hours I spend on my projects I listen to DG. Heres one of the builds im working on right now:

http://www.davidleewright.com/images/FireIsland.bmp

"Moon, Sun, Judgment. Every prophet in his house."

Offline Sensation

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »
I first heard DG on SL as well. I've been on SL off & on for 4 years. I only go on SL on the weekends now to hang out with friends & get drunk with them while in game. lol My name is Sensation Barrymore in game if your ever in game on the weekends I'm usually on around 9:30CST & hang at Club Industry or Sanctuary Rock if you'd like to chat or hang out. I know of a good shop for Industrial Gear as well...can't remember the name of it atm but if I was in game I'd remember it :P lol All I'd have to do is bring up my inventory & I'd know cause I got a bunch of gear from there on Sen. And they have some of the best Industrial Stuff on SL by far. =)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:37:33 PM by Sensation »

RNC

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »
I sorta miss the part where it becomes a game. To me, its more a very advanced chatroom with a whole heap of useless visualization.

Agreed. I actually saw an episode of Frontline recently that was about the influence of the internet on society, and it turns out a lot of big corporations use second life for business meetings between people in different locations around the world. A lot of people at IBM are in fact required to have second life accounts for business purposes. Weird eh?

Offline billiskye92

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »
I tried this out and just got confused by it all.. I stick to my sims3.

Offline RedSwami

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 02:28:31 AM »
agree sl is a virtual world ...  everyone should check out club industry in sl ..  great club

Offline Aum Smit

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 10:54:50 AM »
Aum Smit was "born" at Second Life ;)

Offline LordFader

• Digital Grunt
  • ^;-;^
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 10:34:17 AM »