Author Topic: Suggest some music!  (Read 446112 times)

Offline Yawn

• Digital Grunt
  • Sad punchi punchi
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest some music!
« Reply #345 on: October 20, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »
B! Machine - Umbrella
B! Machine - Monologue

Sound tesselated - Blue rain
Sound tesselated - Lost and high

Das-Kollektiv.Net - Wut
Das-Kollektiv.Net - Tief im herzen eichenriegel

Offline mr_peragus

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »
I was really cravin' some "Black Rubber Dance", but you don't seem to have any SAM

Offline RenRevenge

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 20, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »
Unter Null & a bit more mindless faith please red lines & momentum being two of my favourites. Theyve also done an intresting remix of prodigy's voodoo people
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 03:14:42 PM by RenRevenge »

Offline osteomy

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 20, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »
I haven't checked to see in [SIN]thetic Squad is on here, but they're good.  and how about a wider selection on nolongerhuman? i know they have more really good songs than what's listed.  thanx
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:10:19 PM by osteomy »
Inhumanitas omni aetate. Nemo sine vitio est. Omnes fuit.

Offline Ana

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
    • cro-industrial
« Reply #349 on: October 27, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »
Hi! I have noticed that some of you had already requested Laibach. I join the club- it's a pity that there's no Laibach to be heard here. I recommend the following albums of Laibach:
WAT (2004), Volk (2006), Jesus Christ Superstar (1996); NATO (1994), Opus Dei (1987). If you are interested in hearing them live, they are touring with Juno Reactor recently.

The other interesting band I'd like to reccomend (one of the inventors of EBM) is the Slovenian group Borghesia. I also like them very much.

When speaking about Slovenians, I also recommend one great complilation album called Trans Slovenia Express where many bands play their Kraftwerk covers (Laibach and Borghesia included).

More bands I think you could add to your archive:

Asphyxia
Hexen prozess
Decoded Feedback (awesome, I reccommend last 2-3 albums)
Dulce Liquido (Hocico's side project)
Jesus Complex
Retrosick
Rotersand

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:14:23 AM by Ana »

Offline shadows_illuminated

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
    • My myspace, rarely on but have lots of music references

Offline pyradraculea

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
What about the Rabid Whole? They're a pretty cool new band from Canada and I think they'd fit right in with your playlist.

iVardensphere's pretty cool too.

And how come there's now Landscape Body Machine?

Just my little Canadian patriotism plug...

Offline Disease.of.Dysfunction

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2009, 07:09:45 PM »
Just a small suggestion why not add the Tactical Sekt - "Syncope" 2006 album and FGFC820 Urban Audio Warfare Album? Also if your going to add Die Sektor. Then please include their demo "Scraping the Flesh" - 2004 album it's quite epic sounding or at least I like it.
Another interesting fact about Die Sektor if your just curious to know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhkS9FcIABw&feature=related
In the info it reads: *Die Sektor's "Electronic Saviour" This song is generally unreleased as it was not featured in either Scraping the Flesh (Demo) or To Be Fed Upon. It was created under the label Atrocita, before Die Sektor changed it's name.*

So yeah, I tried to google "Atrocita" and with no luck I couldn't find any albums being sold by that name. However If anyone else can find the group or their album your in luck. I would diffinitly like to hear about it. :)

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »
I really need a build a better system for these song suggestions... I can't keep up with this thread!
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »
i'll make mine simple then....any chance of getting Burning/Dancing off of Faderhead's FH! added to the list? i love the whole album but that one might possibly be y favorite on the album. It's definitely the hardest song on the album, but not, methinks, too hard for DG by far. Pleeeeease....   =)
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline Disease.of.Dysfunction

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »
I forgot to add the other half of HexRx - D album 2009 I suggest listen to "Detonator" if you haven't and (AP)Alien Produkt - album Ignorance in 2007. lol

I really need a build a better system for these song suggestions... I can't keep up with this thread!

Oh my (bad=scratch that phrase). My apologizes i really didn't know you were having trouble. :( I refrain from my suggest then. :(

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »
Nah, keep posting, I just need to figure something out.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline sinaptic

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »
Sorry to be yet another throwing gasoline on this flame... But here’s yet another suggestion.

I like a lot of the newer guitar-driven industrial that gets played here (seems to be a little bit of renaissance going on with it in recent years) and was thinking it might be nice to hear some of the earlier bands from back in the day: Chemlab, 16 Volt, Acumen nation,  etc. I think would be pretty swell.

I like almost everything that gets played on here anyway, and there are a lot of great suggestions in this thread, so no big deal if it doesn't make the cut.

Offline xeno

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

We can't either - leading to duplicate suggestions and such - so if you make a system for it, it would be nice if it addresses that too :) - something like having a view of the music database that also includes suggestions and the possibility to vote would be nice...

Anyway, check out Analogue Brain... an old project, but just discovered it now... pretty good

Offline FashionistState

• Digital Grunt
  • Alex Kitty will hurt you! =3
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 04, 2009, 09:15:47 AM »
Since a lot of bands I can think of have been suggested (or already have some songs in the database), I'll suggest my favourites:
Angelspit - Sleep Now, As It Is In Heaven, Wolf, Infect, Vena Cava.
I:Scintilla: Taken, Salt of Stones, Machine Vision.

:)
"A common enemy makes the best of friends...somehow the means justifies the end"