Author Topic: Suggest some music!  (Read 394408 times)

Offline AmicusFuriae

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest some music!
« Reply #615 on: February 13, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
Celldweller. For the love of God, Celldweller.

Offline AmicusFuriae

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 14, 2015, 12:54:44 PM »
Also, I don't remember hearing near enough Eisbrecher.

Offline Luciforged

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 03, 2015, 08:09:27 PM »
I would welcome a review and a consideration to be added to your station. My entire first album is free to download at https://zephaniahharrington.bandcamp.com/

I'd like to propose the songs Powerstation Evacuation, Flotilla, or Lady Love Bug and but your welcome to add any that you think might fit.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

www.facebook.com/Luciforged

Offline Atomrocker

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 04, 2015, 11:17:37 AM »
I accidentally stumbled uppon Mechanical Moth on youtube and found a song I'm in love with. I listened to more songs and I think they are my next favorite. Here are the songs I found and like:
Cathedral
Black Queen Style
Engelsfl?gel
Sexual Death
Obsession
Passion

Thanks!
-Tom

Offline Unhuman

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 05, 2015, 06:42:19 AM »
Anyone tell me what's happened to RIAA Radar?? I'd like to make a couple of suggestions, but I don't want to befoul myself so soon after joining (all my clean pants are in the wash).

I think I'm safe with Pulse State; only discovered them myself recently, and have now listened to everything they've released - 1000 times. They're probably well known in the U.S., but I'm a Brit. Think they're fairly DIY, don't think they'd have anything to do with the RIAA. If you don't know of them, think VNV Nation meets A23 meets Funker Vogt, meets AWESOME! Mike Phipps is one of the few guys, like Ronan Harris and Tom Shear who has the ability to regularly reduce me to a blubbering mess. If you've never heard of 'em, go to Bandcamp and check out 'The Science of Despair'; that, for me is as powerful an LP as VNV's Power & Glory or A23's Storm.

The other band I'm no so certain about is Syrian - most of the bands I like release via Alfa Matrix, Metropolis, WTII, or Infacted, so I think I'm PROBABLY safe.

Couple more, but I'd need to check out RIAA Radar first - IF it still exists.

SJ