Author Topic: Tune in to a perfect beat.  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Tune in to a perfect beat.
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:13:36 AM »
How fukin cool.  Bean away from DG for a bit with work and then winterizing home for the cold.          ( EG.  collecting firewood to buck and split.   Keeping shop / studio in order.  Arrange my new area. )        I dont have DG over there yet and am still working on the process to get it there.

Back to the point.  I tune in and Haujob immediately puts me in the beat.  Turn up the volume.  Reef up the rigging.
How perfect.
Despite the rain going torrential outside.  Today is going to be  bang on with DG getting my blood moving the moment I tune in.  Cheers mates and good day to all.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:16:19 AM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Re: Tune in to a perfect beat.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »
Hey Happy New Year to the Digital Gunfire conaseurs.  ( probably spelt that wrong ).  But what the fuk, And thanks for that mix to U Men.  I know I said this before.  But it sure is good to be able to turn it up loud.  I been off work for a couple of months due to a car crash.  And she was off work over the holidays.  180 degrees in musical tastes we have.  And to be considerate I would let her leave it on CBC.  At times it is tolerable with interesting subject matter to listen.  Yet obviously it lacks the soul moving rythm that comes from here.  So now I get my independance back.  To be able to turn up that cool track to the right volume.  
I guess some people will never learn to appreciate what is so good.  Yet right now that high road neads not exist and thanks to DG I can without effort.  I can learn this new erra of Industrial Synth beat.  The only effort is been writting notes on this huge library of what is now.  
Thanks again Digital Gunfire.  Soon what I said before.  Still setting up my shop on a shoe string.  But I go back to work next week which takes away some of my independance for this.  Yet can afford to move it over there and finish what I need to get started.  
Cheers untill then.  
Hunter J7
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:01:11 PM by Hunter J7 »

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 08:16:55 AM »
Another brilliant piece of work.  Serotonin Rush by Grendel.  Requested by Froeschli.  Thanks for that one.  The more I hear.  The more I am learning about this new generation of the industrial genre of music.  The only problem is that when one of those tracks come on that I have to turn up the volume.  Its usually when a really important phone call comes through and I am no where near hearing it.  Oh well.  If important enough.  They will call back.  
Keep them cool tracks steaming in please.  
Hunter J7
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 08:19:35 AM by Hunter J7 »

Offline froeschli

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:14:22 AM »
Another brilliant piece of work.  Serotonin Rush by Grendel.  Requested by Froeschli.  Thanks for that one.

Seems every time I request this song, I called away shorty before it plays and return shorty after it played... Damn! Will have to subscribe in order to request the same song twice ;)