Author Topic: R I P Lou Reed.  (Read 3787 times)

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
R I P Lou Reed.
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:45:14 PM »
A very sad day today with the passing of one of the greatest musicians in history.  And for it to happen on Sunday is quite coincidental in regards to that fabulous song he sang with the Velvet Underground.  Sunday Morning.  I know that myself and many friends had some crazy Sunday Mornings and that track was part of many of them.  I am looking at that album right now I still have.  The one with the Banana on it.  Andy Warhol.  And I have White Light/White heat as well.  I think I might put on The Gift.  It being halloween.  For those out there who are not familiar with Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground.  U tube The Gift.  A track about a young mans love and could not afford to travel to his girlfriend being away.  So he mailed himself to her in a box as a gift.  Listen to those words on that track and the final end of the track is very appropriate for this halloween time of the year.  I would like to tell you what it is yet that would ruin the surprise.  Check it out.  You will not be dissapointed.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:13:25 AM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.