Author Topic: EBM Mixes  (Read 642 times)

Offline fabriknos

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
EBM Mixes
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:15:19 PM »
For those who don't know, I will be joining Shirow on revamping Digital Gunfire, adding tons of new content and making it the single best place for industrial music on the internet. I have a pretty deep industrial/EBM background, having been listening to Front 242 and Skinny Puppy since I was 13 years old, and since being a label owner, producer, DJ, radio host and of course collector. I started producing back in 1999 under the name Fabrik Nos and while my music output has thinned lately, I am an active DJ in the Denver area, spinning both industrial/EBM as well as techno, psytrance and downtempo. In terms of my industrial stuff, I am especially proud of my Lessons In EBM series, which is both a podcast and a mix series.

You can check out my industrial mixes here: https://www.mixcloud.com/fabriknos/
Lessons In EBM podcast: https://www.mixcloud.com/lessonsinebm/ (soon to be resurrected on Digital Gunfire!)

Glad to be partnering with Shirow on this great site and hope you all stick around for the updates and improvements.

Offline RACERX403

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: EBM Mixes
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 05:00:24 PM »
Fabrik Nos

Welcome aboard. I for one will be sticking around to see the updates. Looking forward to it in fact.  Thanks!

Offline creepster

• Don't Take It Personally
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
  • mess with the best - die like the rest
    • View Profile
Re: EBM Mixes
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 05:06:02 PM »
Hello!

I am still listening to DG continuously when gaming, but I cannot follow the stream at work )=
not sure if I already recognized some new music or if it all meshes up with the 2 others I am listening to (tbh lots of the bands are played on all so it is very overlapping)

Thank you for dedicating the time and energy!

Maybe we can get the board more active again or even find a possible chat solution (if not text based like IRC back-in-the-days, maybe Discord?)

[=
Theory is when you know everything and nothing works.
Practice is when things work, and no one knows why.
Here we combine theory and practice.
Nothing works and no one knows why.

modified, taken from bash.org

anything