Author Topic: Gaming Forum and no FPS?!?  (Read 5831 times)

Offline Drkdzine

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
Gaming Forum and no FPS?!?
« on: February 19, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »
Man i dont get the hang up with MMO's or RPG's. I just cant get into it. I mean give me a gun, give me a crew and give me a attack plan and im engulfed for hours. Who here is FPS till death? Ill be a gamer till i die. Its my competitive nature. And its all on the PC no console will ever take the game play that a PC can give. And heres just a few games off my head. COD4, BF2, BF2142, Bioshock, Stalker, FEAR, Unreal Tournament, Prey, Doom, Crysis, FarCry, and the new one im looking to get into REAL soon and make my clan be known in there Frontlines: Fuels of War.
Ill be on the next EA war game too, as long as they dont screw it up. My Tag is TraumaHound on BF2142. Anyone wants to get some frag on, bring it.. :) Its the same on BF2. Id love some new brethren and blood... and lets jam DG while we kill..

FRAG ON!

Whats your FPS?

Offline EvilCouch

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Worlds Worst WebComic
Re: Gaming Forum and no FPS?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
I didn't bother with 2142 because of the ad software. I don't see the need to not only inject ads into my game, but to waste system resources on tracking what angle, distance and duration I'm viewing them, especially after I paid for the fucking game and they're charging so much cash to certify registered servers.

It's a shame, because I had enjoyed the beta and I played the full game at Penny Arcade Expo last year and found it to be a solid game. I'm sticking by my principles, though.

I had been playing the hell out of Team Fortress 2, but I haven't been playing much of anything lately.