In a pinch, if you can't install any software, you can use the Adobe Flash based player which will allow you to listen inside your browser. Need more help? Visit the Tech Support forum!
From the album MenschFeind
From the album Vision Und Tradition
From the album Mind Over Matter Limited Edition CD I
From the album Chronicles Of A Dying Era
|Idler Arm||May 16 02:47:30 pm|
|Samples||May 06 06:39:49 am|
|Liga Fantasma - industrial/heavy electronic/synth||May 05 03:49:50 am|
|Ebm, aggrotech, futurepop, synth etc. music videos.||May 05 03:22:32 am|
|New DG t-shirts||April 25 03:16:33 pm|
|Unable to listen to Stream in Winamp or Flashplayer||April 24 08:29:20 am|
|V.A.C. "Wasted" sample from what movie ?||April 20 05:51:14 pm|
28 Guests, 0 Users
An hour of the latest music!
Monday - 10AM Central
Tuesday - 11AM Central
Wednesday - 12PM Central
Thursday - 1PM Central
Friday - 2PM Central
Saturday/Sunday - 6PM Central
- Twitter: twitter.com/digitalgunfire
Would you just like to donate a few bucks instead? That'd be really nice of you! Just click the 'Donate' button below!
Quality 6.1oz, 100% cotton Gildan brand t-shirt.
Click on the photograph to flip it!
Angels On Acid
A Spell Inside
Alter Der Ruine
Angels & Agony
Cell Auto Mata
Clan Of Xymox
Cue To Recall
Dawn Of Ashes
Diary Of Dreams
Dive Vs Diskonnekted
Dream Into Dust
Dust Of Basement
Dance Or Die
Eden Synthetic Corps
Edge Of Dawn
Electro Synthetic Rebellion
Front Line Assembly
Machines Against Hunger
Massiv In Mensch
Mentallo & The Fixer
More Machine Than Man
Neon Cage Experiment
PreEmptive Strike 0.1
Santa Hates You
Soil And Eclipse
State Of The Union
The Ludovico Technique
The Mercy Cage
The Pain Machinery
The Rabid Whole
The Rorschach Garden
The Synthetic Dream Foundation
The M.E.M.O.R.Y. Lab
The Parallel Project
The Thought Criminals
In regards to the rules placed upon Internet radio broadcasts by the DMCA, Digital Gunfire does not:
- Routinely include in our broadcast programming sound recordings within one hour of a request by a listener or at a time specifically designated by the listener.
- In any three-hour period, intentionally program more than three songs (and not more than two songs in a row) from the same recording.
- Intentionally program more than four songs (and not more than three songs in a row) from the same recording artist or anthology/box set.
- Continuously broadcast looped programming that is less than three hours long.
- Broadcast programs of less than one-hour that are repeatedly performed more than three times in a two-week period.
- Broadcast programs longer than one hour that are repeatedly performed more than four times in any two-week period.
- Publish advance program guides or use other means to pre-announce when particular sound recordings will be played or the order in which they will be played.
- Include in our broadcast programming any sound recordings that are not authorized for performance in the United States.
- Disable the pass through of identification or technological protection information included in the sound recording (if any).
In regards to the payment of royalties or performance fees to any performance rights agency, Digital Gunfire does not:
- Play music by any artists published by labels affiliated with the RIAA, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC or any other performing rights agencies.
Waivers are signed by all copyright holders that wish to have their music played on Digital Gunfire. If you are a recording label or law enforcement organization that wishes to discuss this, please contact me through email.
READ THIS FIRST! IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME A RAP, METAL, ROCK OR COUNTRY CD, STOP! DON'T BOTHER! I AM TIRED OF THROWING THESE CD'S IN THE GARBAGE! TRUST ME, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GENRES THIS STATION PLAYS, LISTEN TO IT FOR AN HOUR BEFORE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY!
OK, now that is out of the way..
This page details the process for submitting your music to the station.
Sorry, I do not have time to respond to every single person that sends me a CD. I apologize, but due to my current workload and the volume of submissions, it is very difficult for me to send a personal response to every single submitter. It may also take some time for your submission to be processed - please wait at least two weeks before emailing me to check on the status! I assure you, they are all listened to!
I also receive a large volume of submissions that are not suitable for play on the station, either due to being of the wrong genre or not being high enough quality. Please don't take it personally! If you have any questions as to why your music wasn't added to Digital Gunfire, please feel free to send me an email. If you're worried I might not play your music and don't want to waste time/money sending me a CD, feel free to send me a link to some samples of your work and I'll let you know!
First and foremost, you must be the copyright holder for the music you would like to submit (or have the copyright holders permission.). This means if you have signed your lives, rights and families away to a record label and they now own the copyright to your music, you must have them sign the radio play release. You can download the Digital Gunfire radio play release by clicking on the link below.
If the copyright holder is affiliated with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, the RIAA or any other performing rights agency that charges webcasters a fee to stream music, and the copyright holder will not sign a waiver removing my requirement to pay this fee, then I cannot play your music. Sorry.
Music can be submitted in two forms - compact disc or MP3. The compact disc must not be copy protected. Burned (aka non-mass produced) compact discs are fine as long as you have permission to create and distribute them in this format. The compact disc should be mailed to me along with the aforementioned radio play release. This is the preferred method of submission as it allows me to format the files correctly and normalize them.
Alternatively, you can submit music to be played in mp3 format. The MP3's should be encoded at a minimum of 192kbps bitrate, 44KHz/Stereo. The ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags should also be fully completed. Please, please, please provide a download link that doesn't require me to register an account or do anything other than click the link and download the file. If I have to spend 20 minutes going through a registration process to get your files, it's quite possible I won't bother :)
So, in short:
- Print out and complete the Digital Gunfire radio play release
- Mail a compact disc and the radio play release to me at 1910 S 93rd St, West Allis, WI, 53227, USA OR
- Mail the radio play release to me and provide a download link for MP3 files. Please do not send MP3s directly to my inbox. If you do not send me a signed copy of the radio play release, I will not even listen to your music!
Thank you! I look forward to hearing your music soon!